We are pleased to announce to Seafarers in the Port of Vlissingen, that the regulations and the current situation in the Netherlands allow us to reopen our Seafarers Centre.
The reopening will take place on Tuesday, June 2nd.
From this date onwards, the club, shop and Chapel are accessible to seafarers that are calling in Vlissingen. A detailed protocol of the adjusted operations of our centre is published on this website (in Dutch).
For Seafarers, these are the most important points to consider:
- The maximum amount of people allowed at the same time is 30 people. It is therefore crucial that everybody who wants to visit the the centre announces themselves in advance. This is important to consider if your vessel is lying in Damen Shipyard and you are able to reach the centre without our shuttle service. Due to the limited capacity, there is the possibility that we may have to turn you down. Reservations are made only via this number: +31 118 467 063
- The opening hours are reduced. We are open between 19:00 and 21:00.
- We are expecting that seafarers that are visiting our centre are cleared to do so by their vessels senior officers and their company.
- The maximum amount of seafarers transported together with our shuttle bus is 5 people. Our drivers will ask every passenger of there are any symptoms and wearing of a face mask is compulsory. Inside the club, every guest is required to state his or her name, vessel, and an email adress as contact information, as is required from the Dutch health service. We will treat this information with the utmost discretion.
- All recreational activities such as table tennis, table football and darts remain unavailable for the moment. Feel free to go outside and stretch your legs!
- Inside the club, there is a system in place to help spread our guests. Please comply to this system:
Restrictions aside, we are happy to start up our services again. We will continue to monitor the situation and we will adjust swiftly to all changes.